Wednesday 7 January 2009

Day 7,Tetris 'helps to reduce trauma'



"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it" - Lily Tomlin

According to the BBC News website Tetris 'helps to reduce trauma'.

In response to my blog yesterday 'Cold turkey' although video games can be addictive and can create some social problems I always feel relaxed when I play them.

This is especially true when I play puzzle games.

I am now worried that my year without video games will be very stressful. Doe's anyone have any tips on how to avoid stress??

C

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chris,

    Am enjoying reading the blog. If you find out how to deal with stress, please let me know!! Am struggling with going back to work after such a fab holiday!!
    rhona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend video games, especially Tetris. But not for me!!! Are you missing the cottage yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya this is very hard work for any gamer. Don't worry As long as you do other stuff I'm sure you'll be fine. Plus your productivity will be given a boost as well so yeah. Also check out my two blogs. twigwolf.wordpress.com and flashview.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete