Tuesday 6 January 2009

Day 6, Jesus said to him, "Again, it is written, 'You shall not test the Lord, your God.'"

Since my colleague, who I share an office with found out about this blog he has been playing the Streets of Rage music on his computer to try and tempt me.

I am stronger than this!

However he also humorously recounted how angry he got when he accidentally used a special move as soon as the level started. (The special move drains your life). It was the fuel for many young boys tantrums!

C


3 comments:

  1. hang on a minute, I wasn't trying to tempt him. I was just filling the office with awesome electronic beats.

    I made sure he couldn't watch the vid and turned it off when he got tetchy. You're going to have to learn to repel the sensory pleasures of gaming rather than just avoiding them, that's just IMPOSSIBLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. had to have a quick listen to the road rash theme as well though, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now he is playing Sonic the Hedgehog music :(

    ReplyDelete