Sunday 4 January 2009

Day 4, The Empty Gap


















There is now an empty gap underneath my TV where my Xbox once lived.

Four days without gaming hasn't been too tough however I have been tempted on a few occasions. Firstly two of my friends are currently addicted to World of Goo, they were playing it the other day and hearing the theme music brought back happy video game memories.

Secondly I was at friends house the other night and saw his Wii underneath the TV. I was very worried that he would suggest playing the Wii. That would have been my first real test.

Finally I have just bought a new MacBook and it came preloaded with a couple of games. It is very frustrating knowing that I have games on here which I have yet to explore. Oh well, 361 days to go!

C

3 comments:

  1. I can still see games under the T.V...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I still have the games but I will be playing them as soon as the 1st Jan 2010 comes around. I have yet to complete Devil May Cry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. Maybe a bit of squash will be a substitute ... Tom

    ReplyDelete